Saturday, June 02, 2007

SONG OF MOSES....

SONG OF MOSES...
~~
~
Deut. 31:22
Moses therefore ...

wrote this song the same day,
and taught it the children of Israel.
~~~
~
Exodus 15:1
Then sang Moses

and the children of Israel
this song unto the Lord,
and spake,
saying,....
I will sing unto the Lord,
for he hath triumphed gloriously:
the horse and his rider
hath he thrown into the sea.
~~~
~
Exodus 15:2
The Lord is my strength and song,

and he is become my salvation:
he is my God,
and I will prepare him an habitation;
my father's God,
and I will exalt him.
~~~
~
Deut. 31:30
And Moses spake...

in the ears of all
the congregation of Israel
the words of this song,
until they were ended.
~~~
~
SONG OF MOSES
~
Rev. 15:3
And they sing the song of Moses
the servant of God,
and the song of the Lamb,
saying,
Great and marvellous are thy works,
Lord God Almighty;
just and true are thy ways,
thou King of saints.
~~~
~
JESUS IS THE LAMB
OF GOD!
~~
~
JESUS IS THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY!
THE KING OF SAINTS!


No comments: