Sunday, January 31, 2010

Victoria's Flowers and Misc Activity 2009

Flowers Arrangement in my living room "2009"







This is my fruit basket that I put together on top my Refrigerator.



I had taken this picture in my living room 2009. I was so bored so I start taking pictures my flower's arrangement.







































This is my Piano





My living Room with stock of Song Books, Bible.


I love this plant my best friend gave this to me. This plant still alive today 2010. This taken 2009.




My flower arrangement


My doll collection/it was given to me individual friends of mine.


This is my pillow doll


I love taking picture is one of my hobby.



This my other bathroom. I made this curtain.



I made this shawl to my best friend's daughter 2009. This is the left over for her material I just thought made her another one that is not alike.


This is the  design that she really likes on her Wedding day.  I made this for Lauren. The wedding so beautiful. It is worth to attend to her wedding.



No comments: