Wednesday, October 27, 2010

About My Mom

This is my mom. My brother just send it today. She looks good. I love my mom very much! October 27, 2010.
I love you mom very much!
Love,
Victoria
About My Mom
This is my mom I love her very much. This is her
recent picture. About my mom she is a type of person loves to help people. I
used to remember when my Dad gives her money to shop and buy some food for us
on that day. We used to go to the market and buy some food for that day.
Mymom when she sees a person begging bread especially with kids her heart so
tender. She
gives away food that we supposed to
have on that day.  She has a heart called compassions to others.  It happens so many times during my early ages of twelve.
I will never forget her way of doing helping people even though she doesn’t know that person personally.  She loves feeding people and helps them out. I am so glad that I can follow those basic principles.
By the way, my Dad has a poultry chicken. He raises chicken so every time my mom gives away food on those days we are end up eating suffer chicken and rice. Ok. That’s all from now.
Written by: Victoria

No comments: