Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Decorate My Life with God


Decorate My Life with God

This is my last note of this year writing notes of my Bible studies. I love writing Bible study on my own. I had been doing these principles since I came here in USA. I am thankful to be here in USA where God leads my path to know who our God in Creations is. I have to apologize that I never share some of my notes while I was in different countries that time there is no free fb you can share. But, no worries, I got it all inside of me that can never erase what God has given to me from the past.

We have so many friends all over the world that’s makes it beautiful because we learn things from the past, future, and present to come. Decorating my life with Jesus is like a Christmas tree. Whatever we choose to wear as physical outfit and spiritual outfit can noticeable to others. I decorate my life with Jesus as a garment of praise that is the most important things in my life.

My garment of praise 4 things that I need to balance it in four ways: they are law of God, must apply faith with works, judgment must rightly divide the word of truth, and mercy. Matthew 23:23.

The Law of God –Old Testament Law belongs to the twelve tribes of Israel under Moses Law. The Leviticus Law cannot be altered by anyone today. The rod of Aaron sealed inside the Ark of the Covenant meaning God is not allowing anyone to meddle and claim this rod. Only Jesus Christ can change the setting of this type of law. That is why Jesus fulfilled the entire Law of Moses. Moses receives the law from God directly.

God gave the Law so therefore He has the right to changes it in the New Testament Law as “Under the Grace of Jesus Christ. “The Law of Moses is the most hardest to follow. If you claim to be under Moses 613 rules of the law today good luck!

Can you imagine wearing 100% flax material those days? If you are wearing half decent clothes and claiming under Moses time the decent clothes you’re wearing is not acceptable Moses time. You must comply with the rules of Moses.

The type of material you must wear 100% flax or you can say 100% linen. Today there are so many choices of fabric material you can wear. If you wear those today and claim to be under Moses time can’t do it. You must exactly do what God said…”Thou shalt not wear that pertain unto man” Note: man rules cannot combine God’s rule!

That is why I rather claim to be “Under the Grace of Christ rules” which is better Covenant. Christ’s eternal Priesthood…who serve a copy and shadow of the heavenly things, just as Moses was warned by God when he was about to erect the tabernacle; for, “SEE,” He says, “That you make all things according to the pattern which was shown you on the mountain.” But now He has obtained a more excellent ministry, by as much as He is also the mediator of a better covenant, which has been enacted on better promise. Heb. 8:6.

That is why Jesus wear the linen material is one of the laws He must fulfilled. That is why you can wear decent dress today and claim it we are righteous under Moses time we can’t do it. Our righteousness is not good if you are under the Law of Moses time. Can you imagine today so many blends of fabric materials?

There will be no way we can tell if is 100% linen. Thank God for Jesus He gave us a better Covenant in order for us not to defile the Law of Moses.

Thou shalt not wear that pertain unto man. This scripture has spiritual guidelines that are include the physical garment and spiritual garment. The garment of praise is our linen to wear to keep it white and clean! We have a better covenant of the New Testament Law.

I try to balance my life and decorate it with garment of praise. I love to eat as well. The fruits and veggies I love to eat as well. Living by the spirit of the law of Christ I must apply the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. Gal.5:22.

Sometimes I just need to clothe myself with strength as Isaiah 52:1 tells us. Saying…awake, awake, Zion, clothe yourself with strength! Put on your garments of splendor, Jerusalem, the holy city. My last notes of the year to share it to everyone! I love you all!

Don’t forget to pick your outfit! There are many choices to choose to wear. I love to wear and sharing the law of knowledge, the law of wisdom, gifts of healing, faith, love, kindness, and etc. so many we can choose.

Isaiah 61:10 says…” I delight greatly in the LORD; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in robe of his righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.”

In my younger years l love wearing hats…this time I will love to wear “the Helmet of Salvation, and the sword of the spirit, which is the word of God.”

Wherever we go the law of truth will always forever reside inside of our hearts. 2 Corinthians 3:3 “You show that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the Living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.”

Every day is a New Year Day for me. Happy New Year! Love you all! I bless you in the name of our LORD Jesus Christ! The highest name heaven and earth. I decorate my life with Jesus is my garment of praise!

Whatsoever we do in word or deed, do all in the name of the LORD Jesus. Remember you are under the grace of Jesus Christ. He loves you the way you are! Jesus said... I did not come to call the righteous. Mark 2:17.

Sometimes it is good to look back how filthy rags that I used to wear. Since Jesus came to my life I start wearing the garment of praise! He is lover of my soul. While I’m alive I will publish tell Jesus I love him.

I will not know if there will be no tomorrow. It will be too late then, to say it…that you love him. Same way your family and friends while they are alive have a chance to say …I love you friend. Tomorrow is not guarantee. Give me flowers while I am alive. Don’t give it to me when I’m dead and gone because I will not see them. Today is my chance to wear my garment of share to tell others how pretty outfit we wear today. Just say I love your smile outfit! Very pretty!

Written by: Victoria

December 31, 2014.

No comments: