Sunday, February 21, 2010

A 15 years old Victoria

15 years old Victoria

Photobucket

This picture taken when I was 15 years old.
When I was 15 years I was wondering who is God?
I go to Church but, I really don't know who is God that time.

I beginning to wonder why so many gods and claiming to be one.
When I see the things doesn't makes sense to me that time.

My prayer is....
I want to go to United States and find out who is God is.
My prayer is actually had been answered.
 God allowed me to see some of the places of the USA.

I was really amazed today because I just want to wish to go to USA.
But, God allowed to see most of the USA. That is the blessing for me.

My prayer is...
Who is God?
God answer my prayer who is God.  Today not only He answered my prayer he allowed me to know Him completely.  The Creator of the Universe. He created Heaven and Earth.

Most of my prayers are pretty much answer by God from the time I was concern about who God is.

In my life I never read a Bible before.
I never see a Bible in my life.
I had no clue what is the Word of God is.
All I know God gave me a good parents that taught me a good basic principle to start with.

My parents taught me to give that is the major that wants me to do.
My parents I don't think they realize that was the scriptures of the Bible.

Luke 6:38 (KJV)


Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure,
 pressed down, and shaken together,
and running over,
shall men give into your bosom.
 For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

My parents taught me about giving...and lend, hoping for nothing.

Luke 6:35 (KJV)


But love ye your enemies,
and do good,
and lend, hoping for nothing again;
and your reward shall be great,
and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

So as I growing up... I had learn how to give in a principle basic way...
as my parents taught me....saying...

"Lend, don't expect nothing in return"




So when I give....I don't expect nothing in return.

My mom always tells me that's how you get bless.
When you give expecting nothing in return.

My parents didn't even know that was the Word of God that they taught me as I grow older.
I thank God for my parents.
I love them very much!

I love you Jesus!
Love and Care,
Victoria



No comments: