Sunday, February 21, 2010

I love you...Mom and Dad

I love my Mom and Dad very much!
Thank you very much for loving me as I grow.
Thank you very much for the basic principle that you taught me in life.

You just don't know how much those basic principle can apply my to my life.
I will bless you mom and dad for all things that you do for me as I grow as a young child.
I love you both very much. God's know how much I love you both.
The words is not enough to describe it how I love you both.

I may not tell you how much I love you but God in heaven knows my heart.
I thank God Jesus Christ gave me parents who taught me the basic principle in life.



Col. 3:20 (KJV)

Children, obey your parents in all things: for this is well pleasing unto the Lord.

I love you Mom and Dad.
I love you God for having me a good parents like them.

Love and Care,
Victoria


No comments: