Sunday, May 09, 2010

Thank You God for my Mom and Dad

Thank You God for my Mom and Dad


Photobucket

I love you Mom…

I used to remember from the past how you take care of me and my brother Alex. Early in the morning you will rise up each morning around four o’clock start cleaning house preparing all the breakfast for us. I can always imagine and smell the fresh coffee pot of coffee I know then is four O’clock in the morning.

I wish I can be a little girl again, there is no worries being little girl just depend on you each day to tell us what to do. Your instructions are precise the way your plan works for us in every single day. Makes sure all our clothes are ironed, our hair comb, makes sure our teeth is brush, and take a bath. You plan it accordingly without wasting time.

Thank you mom for everything you do for me. I love you very much. Everything you taught me will never forget the jewels of love are all planted to my heart. Every day those jewels of love I will always put them inside my heart and decorate it the way you decorate my life. Is not enough to say how much I love you Mom. I will bless you forever and ever.

I love you Dad….

I will always love you with all my heart. I may not see you this day but I can feel your love that you taught me and my brother Alex. I used to remember every meal sitting together as a family you always say… don’t waste any food because there are so many kids out there that has no food in their table. You always tell us to be thankful for everything not wasting food.

This value of basic principle will always inside of me the jewels of love that you gave me I will never forget it as long as I live. Your kindness and love to others that I see will never fade away. The way you planted good instructions in my life will always grow and grow. The jewels of love will always shine on me forever and ever.

I love you God…

I thank you God for my Mom and Dad how you gave them a good heart with good wisdom to raise us. I thank you oh God for everything. The genuine love of jewels will always shine on me. I thank you God the jewels of love you gave to my mom and dad planted inside of me. I thank you God you gave my dad and mom the lips of knowledge they are precious jewel in my life. Bless my family every single day and night. Bless my family body and spirit. I thank you God for all the blessing that we receive daily.

Proverbs 20:15 (KJV)

There is gold, and a multitude of rubies: but the lips of knowledge are a precious jewel.

I thank you God for your mercy and truth. I thank you for my mom and dad that you write your mercy and truth upon the table of their heart. Thank you for the jewels that is written in my heart your love and loving-kindness will always forever inside my heart.

Proverbs 3:3 (KJV)

Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:

I thank you God you gave me a heart to study your law with understanding.

Proverbs 15:28 (KJV)

The heart of the righteous studieth to answer:

I thank you God with all my heart for the crown of life. Let me wear my crown of life you have given me daily I will praise you with everything that I do. I will meditate in your precepts, and have respect your ways. I will always acknowledge your law, and I thank you for directing my paths. The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in God. Let my tongue shall speak of your righteousness and let my mouth praise you all the day long.

Thank God for the preparations of the heart in man, and the answer of the tongue, is from the Lord. I love you God!

Proverbs 3:6 (KJV)

In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Psalm 119:165 (KJV)

Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

Love,

Victoria

No comments: