Sunday, May 09, 2010

Trials That Made Me Whole

Trials That Made Me Whole


My name is Victoria. I am from Asia. My fashion in life since I was a little girl I love thinking about the God who created heaven and earth. My fashion of way behaving and doing something when I am alone have my pen and notebooks ready and I am ready to pen whatever I was thinking that particular day, month, year, and time. I pretty much record everything what I think in that particular day.

Do you know when I look back the things happen in my past is not that bad after all? If I can only hang on to those spoken words of God my trials, pain, suffering in life that will make me a perfect conqueror to defeat the enemy of our souls. The test of my life that made me whole my miracle in life is my trials that bring me back to the Kingdom of God.

My test in life that brings good quality in life without the test and experience in my life I cannot determine the quality that brings me to the Kingdom of God. Sometimes the enemy of our souls wants to challenge us sees how we stand in the presence of God. If we pass the test God has more confident the good quality that brings to His Holy Kingdom.

How can we know the wrong if we never had been wrong? The same way, the sins of this world if Satan called image of evil if he never fails God law how he can know the good that he use to have when Lucifer has all the benefits of heaven. If there are no sins there is nothing to fix in these presence world that we hang on today. How can we know the law of good called Image of God if we have never seen the image of law of Lucifer called evil image?

When I see the likeness of the invisible image of God called good law of His Image it makes me think twice how trials and pain so beautiful in life to appreciates all things all the benefits of heaven what Lucifer lost in his time. Our naked eyes could not see that far what God has prepared for us, possibility there is an angel of God protecting you and me the all time when we have those test of life.

Our naked eyes cannot see far away but, the Image of invisible good law of God can travel miles away in order for us to see the Image of good law. He allowed us to see in spiritual realm about the heavenly benefits that Lucifer used to have.

In my life I never had seen the naked trees until I came to United States. Amazing how beautiful the naked trees when God decorated the trees with snows and mingle with an ice on top of it. I was thinking what God told us in His word those we all going to walk in the street of gold. When I see the mother nature pour out the destructions such ice storms and snow people suffering to go to work because it is hard to travel on a vehicle when the ice very slippery, sliding in those crystal ice road.

Do you know God allowed us to see the street of crystal made of ice road, and crystal trees made of ice? God just to let us know that there is a street of gold. God decorate my life through the storms, trials, and pain in order for me to see the good side of the benefits of heaven. If God can clothe the naked trees in the winter time with snow and ice He can clothe me with the beauty of His image call good image of the law.

There is a treasure of snow and hail that a man cannot see in the naked eyes. It is beyond of understanding how God can use water turn it into ice crystal. God is the master and perfect designer He decorates my life through trials that made me whole. Today is March 1, 2009 Sunday 6:46 – 9:22 am

Written by: Victoria

No comments: